Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini
- 1 (19oz) bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 small bag of fresh spinach (I used about half of a 5 oz package, but more is better!)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of Italian style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese or neufchatel (less fat)
- 1 lb. of ground sausage or chicken/turkey sausage
- 4 cups of chicken broth
Brown the sausage and put all ingredients in crockpot,
chunking up the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 4-6 hrs.
*Keep an eye on your tortellini, it may be done sooner.
*If still soupy, leave lid off for the last half hour or so of cooking.
*For a vegetarian version, omit sausage and use vegetable broth instead.