No Bake Caramel Swirl Apple Butter Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (homemade or store bought)
Adapted from chocolatemoosey.com
1.Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×9 pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the batter.
2.In a medium bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form (pull beaters straight up and the peaks should not fall). Set aside.
3.In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla then beat in the apple butter. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
4.In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the caramel until slightly softened (10-15 seconds). Drop by spoonfuls on top of the cheesecake batter then swirl with a knife. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.