Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkgs. (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 for 8 mins.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30 mins. or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.