This icing was made for the cast and crew of "The Miracle on Honey Bee Hill," a film by Dr. Bob Pondillo, for the signature Honey Bee Cupcake! The kids and crew members LOVED them!
- 1/2 cup Margarine/Butter
- 1/4 cup All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 lbs Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Zest
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1) Cream margarine/butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
2) Add honey, mix until well combined.
3) Beat in sugar little by little until combined.
4) Add milk and whip on high for 4-5 minutes.
5) Add lemon zest and mix until combined.
6) Pipe onto cake, eat, and enjoy!