- 1/4 cup of liquid honey.
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- 1 medium egg.
- 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 cup of kiwifruit pulp.
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- 1 cup of raisins.
Adapted from bing.com
Thoroughly beat the honey, vegetable oil and egg.
Sift the flour, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder and salt; then and add to the honey/oil/egg mixture.
Lightly stir in the kiwi pulp, chopped nuts and raisins.
Spoon into an 8-inch oiled loaf pan and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
Allow to cool.