Chocolate and Coconut Pecan Custard Pie
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Frosting
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Step 1.Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
Step 2.In large bowl, beat frosting, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and 1/2 teaspoon salt with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into crust-lined plate. Sprinkle with coconut.
Step 3.Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown, top is puffed and center is almost set. Cover crust with foil during last half of baking, if necessary, to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 1 hour. Serve warm or cooled. Store covered in refrigerator.