Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- 1-2/3 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
3. Combine raspberry chips and butter in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add eggs and vanilla, stir until well blended.
6. Add flour, sugar and baking powder; stir until well blended.
7. Spread batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
9. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
10. Cut and sift powdered sugar over top.