Asian Cabbage Salad
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
1.Combine vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small bowl; mix well.
2.Combine cabbage, carrot, red and green onions, cilantro, and salt (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
3.Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
4.Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.