Pinto Beans and Rice
- 1/2 cup canned pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, heated
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground smoked paprika
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
1.Heat beans in medium saucepan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot. Drain.
2.Add oil, paprika, cumin, coriander, and Bragg Liquid Aminos, plus salt (if desired); mix well.
3.Gently fold beans into warm cooked rice.