Black Beans and Rice
- 1/2 cup canned low-sodium black beans, drained
- 1/4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 dash ground chili powder
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, hot
1.Combine beans, oil, chili powder, cumin, coriander, Bragg Liquid Aminos, and salt (if desired) in a medium saucepan; mix well.
2.Heat mixture over medium-low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from heat.
3.Gently fold rice into bean mixture.