Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Easy to make pumpkin pie cupcakes, topped with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. Make sure to use silicone or foil cupcake liners to be able to easily remove the cupcakes.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 12 cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray or just spray the cups with cooking spray. Either of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked. Paper liners make it difficult to remove the cupcakes.
Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture. Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture.
Bake for twenty minutes and let cool for twenty minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top and serve.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
You'll also love
- Jumbo Shrimp Grand Mariner 3.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Hawaiian Millionaire Pie 4/5 (112 Votes)
- Rigatoni Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Peaches n' Cream Pie 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- SloCooker Beef and Broccoli PRINT 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Apple Soup 4.5/5 (61 Votes)