No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
I love cheesecake and this one is so simple to put together.
- 16 ounces (2-cups) sour cream
- 8 ounces (1-box) cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 ounces (2-cups) mini-marshmallows
- 2 regular size ready graham cracker crusts
- 1 can prepared cherry pie filling
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 735mins
Adapted from thegreekkitchen.org
In medium-large bowl mix together sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla with mixer.
On stove top melt stick of butter and mix in marshmallows, a little at a time until smooth.
Quickly add marshmallow mix into the sour cream, cream cheese mix and quickly mix them together.
Pour equal amounts of "batter" into each of the ready pie crusts.
Cover the pies with the plastic that came with the pie crusts, simply turn plastic upside down to cover.
Place in fridge overnight.
Once pie is firm you may top with cherry pie filling.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Delight 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Southern Green Beans and New... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Orange Cream Calcium Smoothie 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Bread 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Classic New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)