Beet & Walnut Salad
If you don't have roasted beets on hand, you can substitute store-bought jarred beets in this otherwise no-cook cool-weather salad.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil
- 12 medium cooled roasted beets, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Wedges blue cheese
Adapted from saveur.com
Put garlic, vinegar, walnut oil, beets, walnuts, and salt and pepper to taste into a bowl and toss well.
Serve with wedges of blue cheese on the side.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Hot Dogs with Broccoli... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Barbecued turkey pockets 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Carrot Ribbon Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Spicy Beef Jerky 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Champagne Risotto - Giada De... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Edamame Caviar 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Garden Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber & Strawberry Poppyseed... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)