Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cup uncooked oatmeal (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters or 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce ( I do an unpeeled apple in the food processor. I like the chunky texture)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon ( I add more at least 1T or use apple pie spice)
- Also good with 1 mashed banana instead of the applesauce. Keeps well in refrig. Or freezer. It's good cold or warm.
- I usually add some frozen blueberries and now they are free!
Preheat oven to 350* Combine wet ingredients and add dry ingredients. Bake in sprayed 8" square pan for 35-45 minutes.