Artichoke Tomato Salad
By Bonnie T
Wonderful and easy.
- 5 large tomatoes, about 2 lbs...cut into wedges
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 jars (7 1/2 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 T minced fresh parsley
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Cut tomatoes into wedges and sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper. Put in large bowl and add artichoke hearts and olives.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, parsley. Whisk to mix.
Pour over tomato artichoke mix in bowl until vegetables are covered with dressing.
Note: Dressing can be prepared ahead of time and tomatoes can be cut ahead of time. But, do not put dressing on tomatoes more than an hour before serving of tomatoes become mushy.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler Patti Labelles Recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Post Grape-Nuts Meatloaf 4/5 (1 Votes)
- French Onion Soup (Weight Watchers) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Parsnip, Bacon and Apple Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dove Ravioli With Tomato-Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Artichoke Dip 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Walt's Oak Grilled Artichokes 3.2/5 (9 Votes)