Keep warm with this winter with this simple and delicious hot cider recipe!
- 1 gallon pure, old fashioned apple cider
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- Allspice, to taste
- Orange slice, optional
- Ground ginger, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Put cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Add all ingredients in pot.
Bring to a boil, then turn heat down very low and simmer anywhere from 1 to 4 hours.
You may add, if you like, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and one orange slice, unpeeled.
You'll also love
- Tortilla Snack Strips 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Fudge 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Ghosts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Satsuma-Cranberry Vodka 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Robin's Screaming Red Zombie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Holiday Milk Punch: The New Eggnog 4.3/5 (15 Votes)