Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 (10 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 c. sliced carrots
- 2 c. sliced celery
- 1/4 c. sliced/chopped onion
- 3 c. egg noodles OR (my favorite) 1 bag of frozen "Grandma's Egg Noodles Homemade Style"
- 2 (10 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
Boil chicken breasts in saucepan, chop in bite-sized pieces and set aside. Boil noodles as instructions say on bag, set aside. In large saucepan add 2 cans of chicken broth. Combine 1 TBL. of butter with 1 TBL. of flour pat together then whisk in broth until melts then and carrots, celery, onions and steam until vegetables are soft or crunchy. Then add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, stir or mix well. Then add cooked chicken and cooked noodles simmer, salt and pepper to taste.