Smoked Salmon Fettuccine (Ketchican)
- 6-7 oz. Silver Lining smoked salmon, canned or packaged
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon shallots or 2 T. green onions
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
Melt butter in skillet. Add salmon and shallots. Cook for 2 minutes over low to medium heat. Add lemon juice and blend. Add the smoked salmon mixture to the pasta. Toss well and serve.
Extra touches: Garnish with parsley and tomato wedges and add a couplee dashes of sauce. A shot of scotch to the sauce (with alcohol cooked off) adds great additional flavor. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Garlic Lemon chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Side: Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clams with Garlic Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caprese Chicken with Gnocchi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Broccoli Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ranchified Orange and Honey Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)