Smoked Salmon Fettuccine (Ketchican)
- 6-7 oz. Silver Lining smoked salmon, canned or packaged
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon shallots or 2 T. green onions
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
Melt butter in skillet. Add salmon and shallots. Cook for 2 minutes over low to medium heat. Add lemon juice and blend. Add the smoked salmon mixture to the pasta. Toss well and serve.
Extra touches: Garnish with parsley and tomato wedges and add a couplee dashes of sauce. A shot of scotch to the sauce (with alcohol cooked off) adds great additional flavor. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (885 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)