Turkey Pasta Vegetable Soup
A light and creamy must try recipe! Turkey tenderloin, pretty bow tie pasta and heaps of colorful sweet and tender garden vegetables simmer in your slow cooker to make a warm welcoming soup. Makes a dellicious supper tonight and a great lunch tomorrow.
- 1 box Turkey Tenderloin & Gravy (frozen)-Schwans.
- 6 cups Mini Bow Tie Pasta and Vegetable Blend, (frozen)-Schwans.
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1.4 oz. pkg. low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 small can mushrooms
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
1. Place all ingrediedients into a slow-cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hrs.