Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining butter until melted. Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (324 Votes)