Spinach & Mushroom Chicken with Vodka Sauce
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts - 5 per package
- 1 carton sliced mushrooms, finely chopped
- 11 oz diced white onion
- bag of baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp Adams Reserve Sun-Dried Tomato Bread Dipper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Orti Di Calabria Vodka Sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Butterfly each chicken breast. Place between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound until 1/4 inch in thickness.
Coat breasts in Sun-Dried Tomato Bread Dipper.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onions and saute for 7-8 minutes or until tranlucent. Add the mushrooms and saute for an additional 7-8 minutes or until the mushrooms have reduced by half. Add the spinach and saute for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and add in the parmesan cheese. Divide the mushroom, onion, spinach, and cheese mixture equally on top of each chicken breast. Roll chicken breasts up to form tight rolls. Place chicken rolls in a greased baking dish and pour the Vodka sauce on top and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
You'll also love
- Bob's Lambasa Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia-Crusted Halibut with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Cornish Hen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham and Green Bean Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WILTED LETTUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- tuscan kale soup with quinoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toscano Mushroom Manicotti with... 0/5 (0 Votes)