Raspberry Mousse Pie
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4oz) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 1 1/2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 carton (8oz) cool whip, thawed
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 mins. Pour into crust; cover and refrigerate.
In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 min. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds; stir until dissolved. Gradually whisk in jam and lemon juice. Chill for 10 mins. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread over pudding.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Granish with raspberries and mint if desired.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cremoso with Sea Salt,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Orange Grilled Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Individual Orange and Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Mac's Strawberry Pretzel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nancy's Strawberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Cloud Cookie Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)