Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 (8) oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo or sour cream
- 4 oz chopped green chiles, drained
- 4 pz diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumps
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 375
In medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayo/sour cream, green chiles, jalapenos, and shredded cheeses. Mix thoroughly with spoon until smooth and evenly combined. Spread the mixture into a baking dish 9 x 9.
In second bowl combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese until combined. Sprinkle over the cream cheese mixture. Spray lightly with the cooking spray.
Bake 25-30 min or until hot and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with baguette slices, vegatables or chips.