Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cake Batter:
- Originally Posted by ChristiansMom
- I have a few recipes that I'm wondering if they would be easy to convert to a LC version. If anyone ever feels like trying them out, I'd love to know what the results are!
- Cinnamon Swirl Coffeecake
- OK Diana here is my LC version. 12 servings. 4.1 carbs each.
- I followed the directions exactly except for using my subs.
- 3 cups lc cake and cookie flour mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 splenda quick pack
- 1/3 cup granular erythritol
- 1 T. not/Sugar
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream (I omitted this and used the following for it)
- 1 1/8 cup calorie countdown 2% milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/8 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons diabetiSweet brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon