Quick braised Broccoli with Sun dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
- 2 T pine nuts
- 1 1/2 T vegetable oil
- 2 large heads broccoli (1 lb)
- 1/4 C crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 C oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet over med heat 3-4 min. Transfer to large bowl.
Heat oil in same skillet over med high heat. add broccoli and cook 2 min or until florets are evenly coated with oil and beginning to soften and brown, stirring constantly. Carefully add 1/3 C water; cover tightly with lid. Steam broccoli 4 min or until water has evaporated and broccoli is tender.
Transfer broccoli to bowl with pine nuts; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkly goat cheese over broccoli and stir in sun dried tomatoes. Drizzzle vinegar over top, and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Candied Lemon Slices 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab and Herb Fettuccine 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Soup, White Bean and Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese-and-Spinach-Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Tomatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chickpeas in Spicy Tomato Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)