A simple Apple Cake is the perfect treat any time of the year! Chopped apples and pecans are baked into this cake and topped off with a delicious creamy frosting. Yummy!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13" pan.
Combine oil, sugar, and eggs. Stir in flour and baking soda. Add vanilla, pecans, and apples.
Spread in prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool for 2 hours. Then prepare frosting.
Boil all ingredients in a small saucepan for 2 minutes. Set pan in bowl filled with ice water. Beat icing until of spreading consistency. Spread over top of cake.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sausage Skillet 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Loaded Shoestring Potato Bake 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Ham, Green Beans & Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon-Glazed Muffins 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Adult Gummy Bears 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Hanukkah Rugelach 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Power Balls 4/5 (70 Votes)