A simple Apple Cake is the perfect treat any time of the year! Chopped apples and pecans are baked into this cake and topped off with a delicious creamy frosting. Yummy!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13" pan.
Combine oil, sugar, and eggs. Stir in flour and baking soda. Add vanilla, pecans, and apples.
Spread in prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool for 2 hours. Then prepare frosting.
Boil all ingredients in a small saucepan for 2 minutes. Set pan in bowl filled with ice water. Beat icing until of spreading consistency. Spread over top of cake.
You'll also love
- Easy Quinoa Cheddar Bake with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Angel Lush With Pineapple 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Lighten Up from... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Piña Colada Pie on the Grill 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Apricot-Blue Cheese Angels 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Frosted Pineapple Lemon Gelatin 4.5/5 (19 Votes)