- 4 chicken breast halves -- boned
- 1/4 cup italian style bread crumbs
- 2 russet potatoes -- cubed
- 1 medium green bell pepper -- chopped
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Coat chicken breast halves with bread crumbs. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook until lightly browned on both sides. Add potatoes, bell pepper, spaghetti sauce and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, its juices run clear and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.