- 10 oz pkg almonds, pecans or walnuts, or a variety of all three
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 lb seedless grapes, red and green
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Toast nuts, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
In a food processor, coarsely chop nuts. Transfer to a medium bowl.
In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese, Roquefort cheese and heavy cream. Gently fold the seedless red grapes and seedless green grapes into the mixture to coat.
Roll each grape in each of the chopped nuts. Place on wax paper and chill in the refrigerator until serving.