Crockpot Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz can non-marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom/roasted garlic condensed soup
- 1 cup low fat cream cheese, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- baked pita or bagel chips (for dipping)
Adapted from google.com
Spray inside of slow cooker with vegetable spray.
Combine all ingredients except chips in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cook on high 1/1/2 hours. Reduce to low and keep warm for serving.
Stir just before serving.