Mini Potato Kugel Cups
Individual servings of deliciously baked Potato Kugel are a delicious side dish for any festive dinner party or other occasion. This recipe is also great for a Sunday family dinner or even any weeknight. Serve with a meaty main dish, or enjoy a vegetarian meal by making this recipe the main course and adding a side salad or vegetable side dish of your choice.
- 3/4 cup oil, plus extra for oiling baking ramekins, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 6 large Idaho potatoes
- 1 large onion, quartered
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 425°F. Liberally oil 6 ramekins and place on baking sheet.
Place the pan of cups in the oven to heat. Place eggs, onion, salt, and pepper in blender. Blend and pour into a large bowl.
Process potatoes in food processor so that they are just diced. Add egg mixture and 3/4 cup oil. Mix well until potatoes are finely diced.
Place mixture evenly in heated ramekins. Bake at 425°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cooked though and browned on top.
You'll also love
- Savory Palmiers from Ina Garten 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Vanilla Cheesecake Trifle 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, Apple... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup in a Bread... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Lumpiang Ubod (Fresh Spring Rolls) 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Giada's Basil Pesto 3.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Chicken, Sweet Potato and Bacon... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham 4.1/5 (16 Votes)