Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake
- 2 qt ice cream, any 2 flavors
- 2 TBS milk
- 39 kit-kat candy bars
- 16 oz whipped topping, frozen (like cool whip)
- 30 oreo cookies, broken up
- 1/4 cup chocolate candies, assortment
• Remove from the freezer and leave on the counter:
• 2 qt ice cream , any 2 flavors
• In a food processor combine:
• 2 TBS milk
• 24 oreo cookies
• Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray and place upright all around the side of the pan:
• 39 kit-kat candy bars
• Try to get the kit-kat bars as close to possible as you can, with the kit-kat name facing out, against the side of the spring form pan.
• Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and press the oreo mixture evenly over it.
• Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
• Stir the first flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the oreo crust.
• Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
• Stir the second flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the first ice cream layer.
• Place in the freezer.
• Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 30 minutes:
• 16 oz whipped topping, frozen (like cool whip)
• Spread whipped topping over the top layer of ice cream and garnish with:
• 6 oreo cookies , broken up
• 1/4 cup chocolate candies , assortment
• Return cake to the freezer and allow to set overnight.
• Remove cake from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.
• Gently open the spring form pan and remove. Use a thin knife or spatula to slide cake onto serving platter.
• Slice & serve immediately