Carrot, Sweet Potato and Red Lentil Soup
Smooth, creamy sweet potato soup. Perfect for babies and toddlers but equally delicious for adults. Healthy and filling.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 250 g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 250 g-500g sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 100 g red lentils
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock (if using OXO cubes, use 3 for 1 litre of water)
Heat large saucepan over low heat, spray with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and cook for 10 minutes utnil softened.
Add carrots and sweet potatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cumin and lentils and briefly cook 1 minute.
Add the stock, bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and lentils are soft. Blend and serve.
You'll also love
- Bob's Lambasa Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia-Crusted Halibut with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Non-Crumbly Corn Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Cornish Hen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup V 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Risotto with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with Sugar Snap Peas and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)