Antipasto Pasta Salad
Delicious Italian pasta dish with rich flavors!
View more on my blog: http://capturethelittlethingsathome.blogspot.com/2013/09/recipe-antipasto-pasta-salad.html
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 8 oz. hard salami, cut into chunks
- 1 (10 oz) jar whole green olives, drained
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large salad bowl. Add the next 9 ingredients; mix well. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, shake oil and lemon juice. Pour over salad and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.