Tomato and Basil Bake
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
Preheat the broiler.
Combine the tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in an 8-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Broil, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened, about 12 minutes.
Combine the panko and the butter, then sprinkle over the tomatoes. Broil for 30 seconds, then sprinkle the basil over the top. Serve