Apple Pie Pasta
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- tiny pinch sea salt
- 2 fresh apples
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
Gently melt coconut oil. Stir caramel sauce ingredients together.
Thinly slice apples into matchsticks or use a spiralizer to create "apple noodles". You can also just slice the apples and use the caramel sauce as a dip.
Pour sauce over the apples. You can also top with walnuts, raisins, fresh figs, or whatever you please.
Recipe submitted by Andrea, Willamina, OR
You'll also love
- Liz's turkey pita sandwich 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Lime Chipotle Pork Medallions 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sicilian Pasta Fasul' – Pasta... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan Chicken and Couscous Soup 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Jack Treats 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe