Mozzarella, Spinach, and Pepper Omelet
Sugars: 4.7 grams
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Sides: 3 large strawberries
1.Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine whole eggs
3. Saute bell peppers and onions.
4. Pour egg mixture over the peppers and onions. Cook omelet.
5. Place the 1/2 English muffin on a baking sheet, sprinkle with cheese, and melt in oven.
6. Top with the spinach and a portioned amount of the omelet. This will be open-faced!