Saucy Cola Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups cola (one 12-ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, water, half the onion, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining onion; mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs. Cover with foil.
Bake 25 minutes, remove foil, and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thickened.