Chocolate chip pudding cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 small pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 pkg ( 12 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
Adapted from bing.com
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until creamy and fluffy. Then slowly mix in flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before eating.