Snickers Popcorn Recipe
This sweet and savory treat is the perfect snack for the big game or any occasion when you need to put out a big bowl of something delicious for guests to munch on. Popcorn, salted peanuts, and Snicker bars come together to make this Snickers Popcorn recipe extra scrumptious and addictive, so be sure to double or even triple the recipe, because this treat gets eaten quick.
- 4 quarts popped corn, about 1 cup kernels
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 30 fun size Snickers bars, chopped
- 3 ounces melted chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 200°F.
Pop your popcorn and put popcorn and peanuts in a big brown paper grocery bag.
Over medium heat boil butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup for 5 minutes (stirring constantly). Remove from heat and stir in baking soda. Pour over popcorn in the brown paper bag, roll closed and shake well. It blends so much easier than trying to fit it in a big bowl and stir.
After the popcorn is coated well, spread onto a cookie sheet. Spread chopped Snickers over top of popcorn and put in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle melted chocolate over top of popcorn. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Potato Soup with... 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Baked Spasagna by Cheddar's 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Easy Apple Dumplings 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Fluffy Eggnog & Vanilla Bean... 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Mini Crostini Appetizers 4.5/5 (55 Votes)