PINEAPPLE GLAZED GRILLED PORK CHOPS (OR CHICKEN)
- 8 medium sized pork chops about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 1 can pineapple rings, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water
- enough water to bring reserved juice to one cup
Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Salt and pepper pork chops to taste.
In a small sauce pan combine pineapple juice, water, brown sugar and mustard and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and cornstarch mixture. Simmer for 3 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
Brush sauce on pork chops (or chicken breasts if desired) and place on a prepared grill. Brown pork chops for 2 minutes on each side, brush on more sauce and top with pineapple rings. Cook for two or three more minutes and turn so pineapple rings are on the grill surface and get the nice grill marks and cook for two or three more minutes. Flip once more baste with sauce, check doneness of pork chops or chicken, if done allow to rest for five minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mediterranean Couscous and Lentil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Princess Pie (Coconut Cream Pie) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- slow cooker beef tips with gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin - Herb Roasted w/... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grecian Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dad's Apple Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple-Teriyaki Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)