Dressing - Sweet Onion
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 small carrot, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Finely chop onion, add oil, salt, sugar and mustard and beat or blend until well mixed Add vinegar and beat. Fold in celery seeds and carrot.
Refrigerate leftovers and blend well before each use.
For sandwiches: Use instead of mayonnaise.
For Coleslaw: Dress with sweet onion sauce.
You'll also love
- Subway Sweet Onion Sauce 3.9/5 (155 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Shiner Bock Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wet Coconut Cake (Nancy Creighton) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Cornish Hen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham and Green Bean Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FLANK STEAK WITH PEPPERS,ONIONS 0/5 (0 Votes)