Beef, Shiitake, and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
- 1 1-pound top sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thickly sliced
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ginger and mushrooms; stir-fry until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
Add beef to skillet; stir-fry until beef browns but is still pink in center, about 1 minute.
Add snow peas, half of green onions, and half of cilantro; stir-fry 1 minute.
Stir in hoisin, chili-garlic sauce, and five-spice powder; sauté until peas are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (280 Votes)