Beef, Shiitake, and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
- 1 1-pound top sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thickly sliced
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ginger and mushrooms; stir-fry until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
Add beef to skillet; stir-fry until beef browns but is still pink in center, about 1 minute.
Add snow peas, half of green onions, and half of cilantro; stir-fry 1 minute.
Stir in hoisin, chili-garlic sauce, and five-spice powder; sauté until peas are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions and cilantro.
You'll also love
- Herb-Roasted Chicken With Potatoes... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana & Peanut Butter Smoothie 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Chicken (crockpot) 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mustard-Glazed Pork Skewers 5/5 (4 Votes)
- HELL'S KITCHEN BEEF WELLINGTON 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sesame Orange Beef 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Black Bean Salad 5/5 (4 Votes)