Turkey Apricot Salad Sandwiches
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- 3 cups cooked turkey, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 container low fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 each sandwich thins
- Lettuce and red onion slices, optional
Adapted from mazola.com
Combine celery, onion, apricots and parsley flakes in a large bowl; set aside.
Stir remaining ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Add turkey to celery mixture; mix in mayonnaise/sour cream mixture and chill at least two hours before serving.
Divide turkey salad evenly between eight sandwich thins. Top with lettuce leaves and red onion, if desired.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Rabe with Fresh Bread... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Angie's Lemon Blackberry Tart 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken with Fresh... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Dry Cured Bacon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beer-Marinated Pork Tenderloin... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Turkey Meat Loaf - Rachael Ray 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers with Avocado Sauce 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chestnut & Apricot-Stuffed Turkey... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe