Apple Cheesecake Bars with Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
'Outrageously delicious. I bake goodies for a group of people 2 or 3 times a week. This recipe has gotten more rave reviews than anything else I've made. It is now a "regular" on my list of treats. Thanks!"
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (21-ounce) can Apple Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup favorite prepared caramel sauce
- Coarse crystals sea salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from luckyleaf.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar until crumbly. Press firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt. Beat at medium high speed, until mixture is smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold ® Apple Pie Filling into cheesecake mixture. Spoon mixture evenly on top of crust.
Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, until filling is set. Let cool completely.
Just before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top of cheesecake piece and sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Bay Almond Flour Biscuits 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Watermelon Juice 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Pastries 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Applesauce Salad 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Trifle 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars with Fresh... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Hanukkah Rugelach 4.5/5 (22 Votes)