Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 c chopped feta cheese
- 1/2 c chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/3 c chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 c chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 c oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 T red-wine vinegar
- 2 t fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- 1/4 t each salt and pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns.
In a large bowl, mix turkey with next five ingredients (thru black pepper). Form into four patties and grill 6 mins per side, or until cooked through.
In a blender or food processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes thru salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
Serve burgers topped with the spread.