Hello Betty Bars
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 box Betty Crocker® triple chunk Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped natural almonds or pecans
- 1 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1.Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs and melted butter with fork. Press in pan. Bake 10 minutes.
2.Make brownies as directed on box, using water, oil and egg. Gently spread batter over crust in pan. In medium bowl, mix softened butter and egg. Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls over brownie batter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
3.Sprinkle nuts, baking chips and coconut over cookie dough layer. Drizzle condensed milk over top. Bake 26 to 28 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 4 hours. Cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.