- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1-1/2 cups white wine
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken in flour.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet.
4. Add chicken and cook until brown (5 minutes/side).
5. Take chicken out of pan.
6. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
7. Add shallots and garlic and saute, scraping up any brown bits.
8. Add white wine and increase heat to medium/high and boil until liquid is reduced in half.
9. Add cream and boil until reduced in half, stirring often.
10. Stir in parsley.
11. Season saute with salt and pepper.
12. Add chicken to saute and warm.