Apricot glazed pork tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 T. olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 jar apricot jam (about 1 C.)
- 1/4 C. spicy brown mustard
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Rub pork with oil; season with salt and pepper
Heat broiler; set rack 4" from heat.
Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Meanwhile, in small pan whisk together jam and mustard.
Cook over medium heat til jam melts, 3-4 min. Remove from heat.
Transfer 1/2 to small bowl for brushing.
Remove pork from broiler; brush with reserved sauce. Continue broiling til pork is blackened in spots and registers 150* on instant-read thermometer, 5-10 min. more.
Cover pork loosely with foil; let rest 5 min. before slicing.
Serve drizzled with warm sauce.
You'll also love
- Turkey Southwest Skillet with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin nut muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Rice Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipped Beef on Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tenderloin of Pork With Red Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin with corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)