Pork and beans and hot dog casserole
Kid favorite beef main dish
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- 1 # hot dogs (diced)
- 15 oz pork and beans
- 1 T ketchup
- 2 T mustard
- 2 T brown sugar (dark corn syrup)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 strip bacon
Adapted from bing.com
Mix all ingredients together except bacon slices.
Put into casserole.
Place bacon slices on top of beans before baking.
Bake at 350° covered for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 8 minutes
You'll also love
- Vegan Passover Kugel 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Ground Beef Pasties 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Biscuit Sandwiches 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe