The fresh taste of mint and lime is refreshing. Mojitos are good anytime of the year but especially during the summer on a hot day.
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 3 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen
- Limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup lime-flavored vodka
- 8 cups lemon-lime carbonated soda
In a large pitcher, combine ice, sliced limes, and mint. Muddle mixture using a muddler or wooden spoon.
Add limeade concentrate, lime juice, vodka, and lime- flavored vodka. Stir in lemon-lime soda.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread with Maple Cream... 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Pumpkin Trifle with Gingerbread 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Pizza 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Blueberry Hand Pies 4.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Cookies 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Layer Cake 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Blueberry Lime Margaritas 4.5/5 (47 Votes)